2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi guys... ive had a 2 week break (we went to south west rocks btw) and feeling much better about everything!

had my first weighin last week so ive been thinking about what i eat before i put it into my mouth so hopefully when i get back on the scales next week i will see some positive news

in the meantime... back at training today with a 6am session completed!

cheers

Pushing for 90 mins daily on the elliptical now. Really getting into a groove cutting out desert and snacking; it used to be my #1 weakness...,

233.2 this morning.

Nose to grindstone...... 230.4 this morning.

Hi All! Been forever since I logged in. Happy to say I am having a lot of positive results with me changes. I was 245 the day before Christmas. Yesterday morning, I was 218! I can't beleive how much weight I have lost. 40 more to go, to be where I was before I hurt my back...

Been doing Yoga at least once a week, water aerobics twice a week, and a friend is helping me to start doing some weight training 3 times a week at home. Also, been parking the car farther away when I go anywhere, which is giving me at least an extra 10 minutes a day of walking lol!

So, I am back... :blinking:

Hi Guys... congrats on the success!

It's been awhile since I've been on, too--but, I've lost 40 pounds so far this year. My diet/exercise plan is MediFast/Walking and taking 14 flights of stairs up and down each day.

Ya'll are doing so well, I really need to check in here more often for inspiration. I had a really good workout this morning, but other than that really slacking on the workout and not eating the junk food. My weakness is sweets and boredom.. I like to snack when working... maybe a residual effect of my smoking days when I grabbed a smoke to help pass the time? I dunno.. but if I could find a snack like a pretzel or hard candy that kept it's flavor for a really really long time and took a really really long time to eat, I may be in luck... something like a sucker but lasts 3x as long...

Hi Guys... congrats on the success!

It's been awhile since I've been on, too--but, I've lost 40 pounds so far this year. My diet/exercise plan is MediFast/Walking and taking 14 flights of stairs up and down each day.

Congrats Bry!!!

:happywave: great going Bry!!!

ive been flat out with work but... weighin last week and i lost 1kg (2lbs) so im happy with that :yeahbaby:

this morning was 6am cardio training.... totall pooped

Well, finally got off my butt and started doing some exercise. Today did 40 minutes cardio. On top of that, did weight lifting on Wednesday.

:happywave: sorry guys... ive been flat out at work but ive still be workign with the training and FINALLY working on my food....

down 6kgs/13lbs for this year already :bounce2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom