Has anyone here tried an H2 yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrethediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am on the fence choosing between Henderson Thermoprene 3mm and new H2 model. I understand Thermoprene line basically replaced basic neoprene in their lineup, but I wonder if there are any downsides to 3mm H2 (aside from high price)? Thanks.

I bought a h2 5/3 hood and vest about a month ago. i love it the hood fits great. i have not found any problems with it yet but then again its not a full wetsuit and i've only used it like 5 or 6 times. its a little bit strechy so its easy to put on and take off compared to some of my other wetsuits. hope this helps

Forgot to mention that I also need to decide whether to get a 5 mm suit or get a 3mm with a vest - which of these two setups will provide more versatile set? I usually dive in the tropics but places like FL and NC are also possibilities. Thanks.

I just got a 5MM H2 and the Hooded vest. I got it to replace a standard Hyperstretch. I only have 2 dives on it but I would recommend it. It is the most comfortable 5mm suit I have ever worn, It is also warm. Two weeks ago I was at lake Travis and water temp was 59. I was in the water about 1 1/2 hr and never got cold. Most of this time I was just hovering and watching others preform skills. I also liked the H2 hooded vest but this was the first time have use one, In the past I have always just used a standard hood, so I have no way to compare it to others.

I think you would be happy with the H2

Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom