Pot luck dive and celebration 4-04-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u / fresh fruit & bagels
Tcarpjr / Chips
Showboat / charcoal and lighter fluid /matches
Scubajenny / Carmel Corn, Water
LowVizWiz /
Ctx120 / franks ,but how many 24 and rolls
Danwbeery / cooler full of beverages
ektess1 / burgers & Buns
ChillyWilly / Pasta Salad
h2oSkier and FairWaterDiver / plates, plastic utensils, napkins
DennisS / Cole Slaw, Baked Beans
ccameselle / desert
DougRencher / salad
OBXDIVEGUY / we'll bring bocce and a volleyball if anyone would like to get a game going

Congrats to the betrothed.

Is a flag required for each diver, or just buddy pairs? If each diver, does someone have an extra? Since I don't know anyone or group culinary inclination, let me know what to bring. If noone responds, I'll default to a couple cases of water.

ektess1 - if you still want to do the Dan, PM me w/ details

-s.d

OFF TOPIC:

I found this thread searching for Dive Trips Pompano / FTL. Since it's one of the more active threads, can anyone recommend the best place to ask / post / find buddies / for wreck trips from 4.6 thru 4.20? Also, why does noone use the SB Calendar feature?

I always carry my own flag, but a small group can go under one flag! I won't be diving (I'll have my kids with me) so you can borrow mine if you wish.

Is a flag required for each diver, or just buddy pairs? If each diver, does someone have an extra?

Since I don't know anyone or group culinary inclination, let me know what to bring. If noone responds, I'll default to a couple cases of water.

Whatever you think would be fine... someone will eat it or drink it :popcorn:

OFF TOPIC:

I found this thread searching for Dive Trips Pompano / FTL. Since it's one of the more active threads, can anyone recommend the best place to ask / post / find buddies / for wreck trips from 4.6 thru 4.20? Also, why does noone use the SB Calendar feature?

You can post here, I'd subscribe to this forum and monitor it to find out who's doing what and when.

There's a SB Calendar?!?!? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::shakehead:

Sink-o, Invade the Keys and other major SB events are probably the only events that make it on the calendar.

Hope this helps you

Yeah,

Please don't dive without me!!! as my reputation stands, I might be a few minutes late !!! Specially when draging the whole family out there.....its lots of work, LOL:D

Hermit Crab hasn't decided whether to dive or not. She "may" be available for kid sitting...

Congrats to the betrothed.

Since I don't know anyone or group culinary inclination, let me know what to bring. If noone responds, I'll default to a couple cases of water.
Divergirl4u / fresh fruit & bagels
Tcarpjr / Chips
Showboat / charcoal and lighter fluid /matches
Scubajenny / Carmel Corn, Water
LowVizWiz /
Ctx120 / franks ,but how many 24 and rolls
Danwbeery / cooler full of beverages
ektess1 / burgers & Buns
ChillyWilly / Pasta Salad
h2oSkier and FairWaterDiver / plates, plastic utensils, napkins
DennisS / Cole Slaw, Baked Beans
ccameselle / desert
DougRencher / salad
OBXDIVEGUY / we'll bring bocce and a volleyball if anyone would like to get a game going

This is the current list of stuff people are brining.

All: I found a wreck trip during daylight that I can't pass up, so I'll stop in early to meet folks and honor my water offer.

Also, ektess1 may still need a buddy for Sat night, so if you're interested, reach out. btw - he is one of the most responsive people I've met, I get the feeling he'd make a great buddy.

lowvizwiz: thx for the info.

-s.d

Yep. I still need a buddy for the dive.
Probably not the most responsive, but definitely one of the cheapest. 2 for 1 is hard to pass up.

I can vouch for Ektess1, as well. Are you planning on the Capt Dan 2-for-1, ol' night-dive-buddy?

What I understand in the Cap't Dan in the evening and a reef for a night dive. Leave at 6:00 PM for the Dan, then go to the reef.
If I am wrong in my assumption, please let me know. But...
This is what I am looking for. Buddywise that is.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom