Bluefin SR12 Housing & Sony SR12 Camcorder for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uzun

Registered
Reaction score
I have upgrade-itis and am looking to sell a nearly new Light & Motion Bluefin SR12 Camcorder housing along with a Sony HDR-SR12 Camcorder. Camcoder records 1920x1080 HD, has a 120GB hard drive and many advanced features. Housing includes a zoom through wide angle port with a flip macro attachment, and a built in LCD monitor on the back. Just flip the macro down to shoot small critters, then flip it out of the way to shoot wide angle or normal. Housing features push button focus/zoom and access to all camcorder menu controls including white balance and smooth slow motion.

I am located in the San Diego area.

$2750.00 plus shipping and insurance if not local.

Items Included
1) Light & Motion BlueFin HR12 housing with wide angle zoom through lens. Includes electronic focus, electronic lighting control, built in monitor back, and access to all camcorder menu controls.
2) Flip Macro lens attachment.
3) Sony SR 12 Handycam High definition 120GB camcorder.
4) Green Water and Blue Water flip filters.
5) 4GB memory Stick for camcorder

Link to camcorder -

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-SR12-Defini...4632&sr=8-1

Link to Housing -
Bluefin SR12 and SR11 / Sony HDR-SR12 & HDR-SR11 Underwater Video Housing, Underwater Camera Housing, Light & Motion, Light and Motion

Links to videos made with this equipment -
YouTube - Kelp & Canyon San Diego
Light & Motion Underwater Test on Vimeo
private test on Vimeo

-Roger Uzun
uzun@san.rr.com

I may have met the buyer onboard the Sundiver on Chamber day. If you haven't sold the set-up yet give me a reply.

suhdsy@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom