New Lex diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avngrrl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica, and I have lived in lex all my life but i just started diving (took my class last weekend). Just wanted to say hi and see whats up in the area. Quick disclaimer: My job takes me out of town alot (military) so if im not on for a while dont take it personally:wink:

That's quite understandable. Welcome to the site Jessica! & welcome to the KY Piranha Patrol! I'm in the western part of the state. If you ever find yourself down around Ft. Campbell it's only about 15 min from the quarry in Hopkinsville (Pennyroyal), look me up. I will probably be down there quite a bit this summer.

Greetings and welcome to the KPP Jessica!

So, what were the water conditions when you did your check outs?

That's quite understandable. Welcome to the site Jessica! & welcome to the KY Piranha Patrol! I'm in the western part of the state. If you ever find yourself down around Ft. Campbell it's only about 15 min from the quarry in Hopkinsville (Pennyroyal), look me up. I will probably be down there quite a bit this summer.

Not been in here in a while, got a new job that took my out of the Bluegrass to Colorado, but you all take care of Jessica, she a "friend" of mine. :popcorn:

If you ever find yourself down around Ft. Campbell it's only about 15 min from the quarry in Hopkinsville (Pennyroyal), look me up.

I will do that. I dont get down there very often, but maybe ill make the trip to see whats out there.

LandLocked: I guess I should clarify, I only did the confined portion of the class last weekend. I go with New Horizons to Fla in May to finish up (B/F coming in from Colorado to go with me:D)

So tell me about the other people on here...:wink:

So tell me about the other people on here...:wink:

Uuuuuhhhhhmmmmm.... You sure you really want to know?!?:shocked2: There's some scary folk here.:fear::poke::sofa:

I'm just kidding. Everyone's cool (except Wally-... He's the KPP's official trouble maker:D).

Hey, do not feel bad about getting on here as much, I show up from time to time, but it's because I am busy with work. If you would ever like to Dive, let me know. That goes for everyone here. I am always up for diving and I cannot wait to get wet. Anyway, the best way to reach me is by e-mail or by phone.

E-Mail - scubajohn1977@hotmail.com
Cell - 859-533-5421

Hope to hear from some of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom