Frog Kick Fin Preference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sizing of SP Jets is a PITA, but I've not dove another fin that performed as well as the jets do. I'd love to get my hands on a pair of slipstreams to test out. Part of the size problem are the POS rock boots I use.

Any of the old school fins work- jetfins, oms, turtles. The jetfins run small; I wear a ladies 7.5, and need a size large fin.

Guys which will you choose between Jets and slipstream?

It depends on whether you need a heavier(Jet) or neutral(Slipstream) fin to trim out properly.

I have Jets and they make my feet to heavy. Tested some Slipstreams two weeks ago and really liked them. I will be getting a pair of slips in a few weeks.

Guys which will you choose between Jets and slipstream?

i've tried jets before, now I'll be looking for friend with slipstream for testing...:D

Ive been diving my slips wet and dry for the last 2 years. They are slightly negative with the spring straps. I found that the hard way. Other than that they are great. Ive been kicking the mess out of them every day for the last 3 months no problems.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom