New Diver, Hilton Head SC/Savannah GA! Looking to Dive this Summer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dcarlisleb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey! I just recieved my Open water certification and I am looking to do some dives in the ocean this summer with anyone!

I am a student, 22 yrs old, and If anyone wants to go diving around the east coast or knows someone who does/with a boat please contact me! my e mail is daniel(dot)brown4(at)wku(dot)edu

Daniel

Hey there Daniel, I am also new to the dive world, just got my certification this weekend. I am at Parris Island (Beaufort) I am looking for someone also so if you find someone with some experience if you would, let me know and I'll do the same for you.

I'm up for some dives up that way this summer! I've got a little bit of experience :eyebrow:, just not up that way YET! Y'all put together some dates and I'm on my way!

Shirley

Hi Daniel,my dive group is looking to go out to J reef in a few weeks,if boat is not full,I will give you a shout. Kevin

Thanks! Ill definitely let you know. When I get to Hilton Head in May I am going to check out and try and find a local dive shop. We will work something out!

Heya Dcarlisleb!! My hubby got his certification SSI OW a few months ago, I am getting mine in the next few weeks.
We're in the mid-state SC and our dive shope is in Augusta, GA. Right now we dive Clarks Hill (some call it Lake Strom Thurman ) and the Savanah river. Hopefully once I get my OW cert I will join him soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom