Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Tigg, if we are enjoying ourselves we can always petition to stay longer. Just saying that it IS an option.

Well Tigg, if we are enjoying ourselves we can always petition to stay longer. Just saying that it IS an option.

Cool. Let's have a good time then!!

should be there a lil' over an hour from now... I'll be bringin' a Tub O' Nuts :) (raw, unsalted almonds good healthy energy)

Cya' there!

Must not say anything.....do not reply.......restrain yourself......It hurts to hold back!!

:D

This is Tiggrr because Lucky has the best phone ever Its been a crazy day and Im really happy Chad and I came. Both of of our dives were fun and lots of old friends and a bunch of new ones This has been the best day ever
Posted via Mobile Device

John I heard you had a new sleeping buddy!! Careful on the psi.

lol Scott

Had a great time this weekend.

Thanx Ted and John for hosting. You guys did a fantastic job and the food was great!! Thanks Mike for letting us crash in your camper. It was super comfy.

Was great to see Lucky again and thumbs up to her for making the drive from Chicago. That's some dedication folks.

I had an absolutely fantastic time! (Though I must admit I was disappointed on Saturday when I dove the plane and didn't see Ariel down there!) Lots of laughs, great dives and some great new friends. Thanks for making Joe and myself feel welcomed and right at home. Wish we could have stayed longer. Good meeting you and look forward to diving with some of you this summer.

Group3.jpg

WreckingCrew.jpg

I'm home, tanks all empty, a little sunburn, and three consecutive days of diving behind me. Whew! Thanks all. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Fall!

I wonder what flavor of rabbit I'll bring...

Back
Top Bottom