GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It rained and rained and rained

and then there were some ticks - I hate ticks

but then there was beer and good times

It rained and rained and rained

and then there were some ticks - I hate ticks

but then there was beer and good times

And that is what really counts. :D

Denny, you lost control at #7 (Ted's first post). I'm actually surprised that it held together as long as it did (but not surprised at how quickly it unravelled once it got started).

It's on my calendar!

I know I mentioned it once to part of the group, but if you're interested in a dive trip to Wilmington, NC for some wrecks Aug. 10-14, 2009, PM me and I'll email you some details.

-Rob

You two are just so fu#$%ng funny. People at work are staring at me because I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Oh yeah baby!!! Just got caught up...Mitten, baby, not underground yet... How funny! I was also in tears! Luckily everyone is in bed except the dogs who just looked at me like they just don't understand! LOL!

what else do I have to do??? Surely you don't expect me to bring another Ariel or bake a cake with a plastic tray, or call Kt at 4:00 in the morning,:no:

C'mon Denny! You wouldn't call me? I thought we were buds? I thought you loved me! Someone in charge needs to be by the phone when I get near to help steer me in! I am not sure if it's my instinct that keeps me from making it on my own in terms of survival but I always seem to make it, and someone is always there for me. Well, Mitten, save me a seat next to yours! I am planning to be there, got it on the calendar.

I plan to bring the poppers again unless anyone objects or has a better suggestion! As for where to go, I think that Mike and Jodi has shown us more service and love than we could expect anywhere else so I say we keep it the way it is. Not to mention, the only public quarry closer to me is Circleville with max depths of 20' if I remember right. Vis is about 3' but you can definitely wear your shorty or 1.5 mil... Yuk. I'll suffer the cold water!

As for tools, I was "worked on" down on the decks on my last dive, but apparently no one was looking!

What happens at the M&G stays at the M&G!

Can't wait for that Kielbasa!

OK, Here's the start of the food list for Fall M & G:

Denny - Toledo Kielbasa

KT - Jalapeno Poppers:coolingoff:

When you're ready to chime in, just copy the list, paste it, and add yours to it, or change it. That way, we don't have to go back several pages to see who is bring what to decide what to bring.

Somebody PM Mrsmitty; we need Chicago cheesecake!!

mrsmitty already knows. Heb already has the day marked. Put him down for him and his posse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Denny - Toledo Kielbasa

KT - Jalapeno Poppers

Mrsmitty - Chicago Cheesecake

Ted - Bunkhouse, coffee, and campfire presence.

Denny - Toledo Kielbasa

KT - Jalapeno Poppers

Mrsmitty - Chicago Cheesecake

Ted - Bunkhouse, coffee, and campfire presence.

Kidsdream/Jeff - Cincinnati Chile (There was so much food in the spring I never even brought the chili out)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom