Any Cartoonists on the Board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone good at doodling or drawing cartoons?

I got a bit of a project that needs some artwork and cartoon figures would be great.

--TexasMike

What do you have in mind? I have a friend who's a nifty doodler!

but I do have a lot of images that are of a humerous (and not so humerous) nature. You're welcome to any in my collection

Originally posted by DivingGal
but I do have a lot of images that are of a humerous (and not so humerous) nature. You're welcome to any in my collection

Mike,

My Stepdaughter is a GREAT artist and can do almost anything digital on the computer. She probably wouldn't do them for free, but you could send her your ideas and she could quote you a price. She is the one that created the scuba diving eel Maurey on my site as well as the variations.

Here is some of her work Her Portfolio

There's a couple of Characters on the board but I don't know about cartoonists! :wink:

Originally posted by amoeba
There's a couple of Characters on the board but I don't know about cartoonists! :wink:

Ok Amoeba, I resemble that remark hehheh

Originally posted by syruss32

Ok Amoeba, I resemble that remark hehheh

and you were so quick to pick it up......:D

Thanks all, but I'm looking for an artist to participate in a project that will be going for publication.

Compensation would be as a result of a publisher purchasing the work.

Back
Top Bottom