Wreck Diving in Ocean City Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Were you on a private boat or a charter. If so what charter did you use? I will look at the videos later. I cant access them at work.

These temperatures are averages from the NOAA Buoy 44009 Sea Temperature Historical Data.

April - 46º F
May - 55º F
June - 66º F
July - 73º F
August - 75º F
September - 71º F
October - 64º F
November - 57º F

The water temp over the last few weeks have hovered about 49-50 º F and the vis has been 10-15 average, a few worse days and a few 20-30 ft days..

These temperatures are averages from the NOAA Buoy 44009 Sea Temperature Historical Data.

April - 46º F
May - 55º F
June - 66º F
July - 73º F
August - 75º F
September - 71º F
October - 64º F
November - 57º F

The water temp over the last few weeks have hovered about 49-50 º F and the vis has been 10-15 average, a few worse days and a few 20-30 ft days..
How do you retrieve data from the NOAA buoys? Is there a website? Do they have any near Hatteras or Morehead City?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont comment on ocean conditions till you are back at the dock. Things looked great for this past weekend till the day before. Conditions change fast don't jinx us. Will I see you this weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom