diving this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So anyone going out this week? I finally have some time, although if the canucks win tonight Thursday will be out of the question!!

Let me know if you guys are heading out, I would like to join.

Hi Julian we are going diving Wednesday and Thursday in the arm (Belcara side) -Whiskey Cove probably just because its easy for my buddy and I to get to during the week. Welcome to come along. Too bad we missed you on Saturday - the Nakaya dive was really nice :D

I guess you're available on Thursday now... too bad about the 'nucks.

I'm heading out with a couple guys on Thursday at around 5pm, haven't confirmed the site yet but it will be somewhere West Vannish.

Trying to put something together for Friday night / afternoon if your interested

I wish I wasnt working Friday.

Anyone planning anything at the weekend?

I am hopefully going to join one of you tomorrow, although I am starting to get a bit of a sore throat, fingers crossed it will be gone tomorrow. when and where are you guys going tomorrow?
I may be available on the weekend also.

Is anyone planning on diving Friday night? and would mind if i tagged along

thanks

Hey guys,

We are diving Whiskey Cove Thursday eve 5:30pm, and Porteau Cove Sunday at 9am. Anyone is welcome to join. Sorry Dave, no Friday night for me but come out Sunday if you can. PM me if you can make it and need specific details - contact, location etc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom