Saturday, May 16th, The Sheridan, Capt. Ty & TwistedArts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bull sharks..wow...where?!?

-J.-

I had the most incredibly stellar dives today out in the gulf. Working on pics now - going to post a report to go with even - it was that good. 30 or so GG's, 15' high bait wall, bull sharks, nurse sharks, friendly turtle, etc. I haven't had a dive that good out here in a long while! :bananalama:

Cool Dive ! Love to shoot video of Bull sharks.... Where at?

I had the most incredibly stellar dives today out in the gulf. Working on pics now - going to post a report to go with even - it was that good. 30 or so GG's, 15' high bait wall, bull sharks, nurse sharks, friendly turtle, etc. I haven't had a dive that good out here in a long while! :bananalama:

Ok where is that report Missd :popcorn:

well hopefully this DNY'er in town will get to see some of this "local wildlife". We have sharks and such, but you find them in dark alleys and subways...

Will there be any death to fish on this trip? Because my woody 38 special is neeeding to do some shooting,as well as myself.

I'll check but unfortunately I doubt it :depressed: Sunday is the bloodbath for sure - want to come? :bounce2:

8 hours and counting :yeahbaby:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom