Ear help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

askdjasd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good day divers

We went on a fantabulos boat dive last Saturday all around howe sound. Im talking about 60'+ vis

On the 2nd dive (which those lucky bastards saw a wolf eel and 80'+ vis) i had to skip due to my ear.
Now-a-days im starting to pop all over the place on my right ear. Anyone know the fix?

I had the same thing on Thursday with Scott, I was very disapointed at the whole thing. but now I have a cold so I guess it makes sense

If ever needed, Dr. David Harrison at the Vancouver General Hospital - Hyperbaric unit might be able to help with any ear issues (I called him up and he get on the phone and said come see me).

I find at times I have to do a real slow decent equalizing every 2-3 feet. Usually it is a 3rd dive of the day. I had this yesterday and it took me about 3-4 minutes to get to about 15 feet. We were not going any deeper as we were just using up the last of our air on valve drills.

It is also alergy season which I have to deal with as will all divers with alergies.

The doc in the video has some good info though I did not finish listening to him, I found him very boring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom