Saturday, May 16th, The Sheridan, Capt. Ty & TwistedArts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video! Looks like conditions were great.

John

Very nice video Jim.

Glad to see the Blackthorn... we missed it. :shocked2:

Had a great time yesterday. Everybody was very nice. Great Day!

Great vid Jim! You got some great footage of those eagle rays...I like your swim-thru inside the Blackthorn...I agree with D.S. the choice of the second song is spot-on.

It was a great day for sure...

Cheers.

-J.-

Glad to see the Blackthorn... we missed it. :shocked2:

I guess the dive gods demanded payback for that turtle we saw on the Sheridan...and on the plus side we got some good exercise and we found that secret ledge :shakehead:

It was good meeting you...hope you sign on for the Mexican Pride trip...

-J.-

Shhh. Keep the secret ledge on the DL.

great video Jim thanks for posting and thanks to everyone yesterday for an unforgetable trip.It was nice to meet a couple new buddies and always nice to see old ones and get some diving in.I also got one Hog about 14"at the end of the second dive and thanks Tracy for the snapper he is going to be good,also thanks for pointing out to me that my gun was on it's way down :doh2:during our safety stop and thank God I had enough air to retrive it.
Miss D, don't forget July 1st Hernando Beach for some scallops we will get out one of three ways Mom's boat,Jet Ski,or yaks,I prefer one of the fist two but I will Take what I can get. Maybe we can get a few more peeps to join in.
Thanks agian everyone especially to Capt.Ty for an awesome day.:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom