Staying in Krabi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ling

Reaction score
Hi all i'll be moving to Krabi in Thailand for a year to do my open water dive instructor course and was wondering if there is anyone who has lived or is still living there to give me some advice on accomadations etc.Any help would be deeply appreciated.:)

Ling

I was there on holiday 3 years ago - it's where I did my OW course. There are loads of hotels ranging from the very inexpensive to the very expensive. You should have no problem finding something to suit your budget.

Check out

www.sawadee.com

There are a number of dive ops on Ao Nang beach which is North of Krabi town and there are others located on Railei beach which is midway between Krabi and Ao Nang but accessible only by long tail boat.

Thanks alot for the info.I'll be going to Ao nang beach so i hope to rent a little bungalow by the beach.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom