New Fast Attack Boat for the Coz Navy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squashie

Contributor
Reaction score
On a recent fact finding mission to Cozumel, I noticed they have aquired a new "Fast Attack" boat for their Navy. We divers should all feel much safer now! :eyebrow:

Might be faster to swim, but then I don't think he'd be able to carry the .50 cal.

i thought that was the Canadian Navy's flagship?

they bought it from the US Coast Guard but don't have
the budget to repaint it, even though a paint scheme has
been approved.

The paint scheme was designed by Quebec City artist Francois Preten Ceiux, and it is called "Ocean
Lullaby with View of Montreal, Dwarves, and Carrier Pigeons" designed to make all enemies who gaze upon it
become sick and incapacitated by nausea.

I'll find the link somewhere here...

mempilot:
Might be faster to swim, but then I don't think he'd be able to carry the .50 cal.
Seals do. But I'm with Andy here, the Mexican authorities would already fly their flag, the skull and crossbones.

He punch off the .50 cal for a few rounds and he's going to be backing up.

These fast attack boats were designed by the swedish navy for their kustjagere (navy seals), but by the look of the example in the picture, this one was built locally with some minor customization.

cancun mark:
These fast attack boats were designed by the swedish navy for their kustjagere (navy seals), but by the look of the example in the picture, this one was built locally with some minor customization.

Like the addition of the trolling motor as it's source of power? :D

Marc

OK - I just had to come back and see what was up. Onespeed bumped a whole bunch of my old posts and I got subscription notifications all over.

So what's new? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom