Inon z-240 Type 3 .vs. Sea&Sea ys-110a

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Inon is 1 stop (more or less) more powerful which for macro could mean a bit more DOF. In actual practice, unless you are doing 4 plus hour dives on a rebreather you won't be able to outshoot a set of 4 eneloop batteries. Both the Inon and Sea&Sea are the same price and both will give you great results. Many of the photos on our website, particularly the california ones were shot with the Z240 so take a look.

You can have my Inons when you pry them from my cold, dead fingers. Seriously, this strobe is small, compact and packs a punch. I've always thought the battery cover was identical to Sea&Sea and it is transparent so its easy to see if the oring is in correctly. I purchased from this guy and had my strobes within a week. He has excellent communication via email. "???????? FUN-IN Underwater Photo Equipment"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom