DSLR Survey (Camera)

What DSLR do you use for your UW photos?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Nikon D300 but no housing, so if someone is feeling extra generous this holiday season... :wink:

I have a Canon A620 that I use UW, but it's not an SLR, so...

C'mon Nikonians... how did the Canonians cacht up???

I find it interesting that both the Canon and Olympus forum post counts outnumber the Nikon count each by nearly 3 to 1. It would seem that Nikon is the least popular of the 3 throughout the history of scubaboard as a whole

I find it interesting that both the Canon and Olympus forum post counts outnumber the Nikon count each by nearly 3 to 1. It would seem that Nikon is the least popular of the 3 throughout the history of scubaboard as a whole

There are a LOT more Canon and Oly compacts around, I guess that's why.
And the fact they might have more problems... hehehe

Nikon D80 user but flooded it big time in the Red Sea. :shakehead: So ANOTHER Nikon D80 comming via the internet. You know, the housing costs more than the camera.

And then I get to know more about how to use it. :D

I have to say when I was in the Red Sea with about 25 other divers, back in 1975, everyone who used a housing got flooded, except me with my Nikonisand Ikelight flash housings.

I will not vote on the POLL because I shoot Nikon still underwater but my topside camera is a Canon Rebel XSi so if my Nikon P5000 ever bites it, I would be able to vote Canon in this poll.

You might add Oly to the housing list as well since many of the Oly guys are probably using that housing as well. I'm surprised to see that Oly has half the number of Canon in your list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom