What to people think of the Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve

we'll be staying in Guayquil before and after the liveaboard, but will certainly look for the Sky Dancer.

Btw among our group we'll be carring 3 video cameras and 2 still ones ... also carry on luggage!

Sue

Just returned and I can rate the Galapagos as the best diving trip I've ever made!

Dave is right, you can't miss Darwin and Wolf: imagine diving with a huge whale shark and dozens of dolphins and sharks, besides tons of other fish.

Southern islands diving are also cool, mainly due the funny and amazing sea lions playing all over you.

It's an unforgettable experience!

Sue

Hey Sue....I bet we were on the dock together at Baltra. The Nemo pulled up right next to us (on the Sky Dancer). Glad to hear you had a great trip. I agree.....one of those lifetime experiences. Schooling Hammerheads, Sunfish, Galapagos Sharks, 1000's of eels, dolphins......the list goes on. Trip report to follow after I sort through the 1000+ pics I took.

Welcome back.

Steve

hi Steve

Welcome back to you too!

I haven't seen the Sky Dancer, but I has very jetlagged and tired from all the travelling to get there.

Did you go to Wolf and Darwin? When we got there there was no other boats, but two came when we were leaving.

Nemo revealed itself as being a great boat to travel on those seas. We were near to the Agressor and it was balancing too much. I didn't get sea sick not even in the 20 hours trip to Darwin.

The diving was great and I also took loads of pics.

Sue

Outstanding! Wish I were back there right now. Will be heading to the Bahamas in a couple of weeks but just can't seem to get real excited after having dove Wolf and Darwin. I sure look forward to the day I return...4 more years!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom