Looking for more for Tues 6/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a prob,I don't like to kill anything that I can't bring home .We don't even waste the carcus, our turtles have at them and 100% no waste.I have no plans for tommorrow so docking time won't matter also I will need directions to the dock. I only have 2 alum. 80's but I can rent another if I know before Narcosis scuba closes.I just sent my husband to drop off my tanks for a fill there since he is going that way. Hopefully tommorow's weather will be as good as today's.:D

Ya I know about the weather. I wanted to go out today but I had to look at a job this morning. The weather is supossed to be almost as good. Maybe just a little stronger current. I have a extra 80 I can get filled incase you need a 3rd. I will PM directions right now.

Ok that gives us 4 divers and one tender I think that I am going to call the boat full. I don't want us to be too crowded. even thow it is a 30' boat it is more of a open fishing boat than a diving boat.

Is your Hubby coming along?

Unfortunatly he has to work.Someone has to pay for my diving habbit :rofl3:
If he ends up with out work I might be able to talk him in to going if we would like an equipment B*tch. Yeah, he acually calls himself that,but he doesnt mind.He does dive but it has been a while so he has to do a refresher.

Echoo,
Thanks a bunch for taking me out on last Saturday. It was an awesome dive and you got an awesome boat. The chops kicked our butts a bit coming out but still it was a fantastic dive. We did not see alot of fishes out there but we sure did saw a goliath probably in the 350-400lbs :dropmouth:. I am glad it did not decided to charge me when I stuck my head into that ledge!!!.

Can't wait to join you again. Again, thanks much for the trip. I had a blast.:D

Np Man. Ya you had him pretty up set lol. On the bright side about the ruff conditions tho everyone was soaked when we got there so the water was kinda warm when we jumped in.

We did a little better today not great but, the sea was smooth and we made great time. and had a great day of diving with some great company So far everyone I have Met here has been good divers and a pleasure to hang with.

Got a few fish today only one was really worth taking a Pic of I think maybe Tmet is going to post it at some point. Just a hog but a healthy 22"

Thanks Echoo for the awesome trip and thanks to everyone for the great company.Hopefully next time I will get a few keepers as well but I'd rather have an empty stringer than kill a fish thats not quite large enough. Most of what I seen were borderline,I did see a few large snappers but they quickly went into holes.Another great day on the water thanks again.:D I might have some video to post,I have to get batteries and see if there is anything worth watching on it. I only had enough batteries for the 1st 10 mins on the 3rd dive but vis was low and I have never used this camera before so I don't know?? I will try to figure it out.

It was an awesome trip. We had a blast. It was my wife's first boat dive and my 2nd aside from a few at Crystal River. Your boat is great and it was awesome to dive with some new people. I'll post the pics tomorrow. My wife has a blog/online divelog and when she makes the entry I'll be sure to post a link. Hopefully we'll all get to dive together again, it was great.

Also, spearfishing looks like a lot of fun. I may have to give that a try. It's just a standard fishing license to do it right?

Saltwater license. Like 16 bucks at wal-mart.

It is a nice addition to diving if done safely I am not a hard core spearo so it does not break my heart to not get anything. I don't even eat fish outside of Hogs. But my wife loves the sheeps and grouper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom