WHAT??!! What in the world happened to The Deco Stop???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just noticed the same thing.

It looks like somehow somebody got ahold of some information and is redirecting the domain name to their own site. hopefully Chris will resolve this shortly.

that was a little unnerving

Who we are...
Huloul Co. is Syrian established company that provides an alternative way for people to purchase all types of cards online.

Users like us because using Bitaqa.net is easy and there is no need to search for cards in markets anymore. All types of cards can be purchased from one site.

Companies like us because we open up new markets to which they can sell their services online. Many people don’t have credit or debit cards, or even bank accounts to buy many types of cards from international websites.

The companies that list their cards in Bitaqa.net can reach customers from worldwide by virtue of international payment options accepted in Bitaqa.net.

Expanding fast
We’ll be making Bitaqa.net available right across Middle East and in other countries around the world.

Regulation and compliance
Bitaqa.net is operated by Huloul company. Registered in Syrian Arab Republic under Company No. 19951. Registered office: AMINO BLDG/GR FL/ALKHAZRAJ AVENUE/MERIDIEN/ALEPPO

Contact Details:
Telfax: 021 5077 (Inside of Syria)
+963 21 2272398
P.O. Box: 8998

Last edited:
Well in the mean time, I got a great Falafel recipe. :D

Oops. I just read the above post. I assume that's a translation of the site.??

can you link me? i do love me some falafel. I think that's what i might go get for lunch.

I knew they were going to be transferring the server data over to a new server last night...that's definitely "new". :D

I knew they were going to be transferring the server data over to a new server last night...that's definitely "new". :D
And now you have a link to an Arabic credit card site in all your posts! :rofl3:

good - i thought it was me.

i hope it's a genuine mistake & not mischief from malice.

Back
Top Bottom