Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone that plans to be down there later in July want to make a party of it?
Looking at the list, July 22nd stands out as a date that will have a lot of you there. Any suggestions?

I'll be there and have web access. I'm game for another fiesta!

Cool! Did you end up booking with Mau? If so we'll be diving together. :cool2:

Yes, we're just finalizing a couple details. I'm doing 5 morning dives, 1 PM and 1 night dive. Party!!!! :crafty:

DiverG - save 1 whole mahi mahi for me!!! It's one of my favorites!!!

Well of course! I was just looking for a day in the latter part of the month when the most SB members would be there. :eyebrow:

I think the latter of July has the cooler peeps. DOH!!!! (ducking from the tomatoes)

I think the latter of July has the cooler peeps. DOH!!!! (ducking from the tomatoes)

Well considering that you don't get there until the 26th, and that happens to be on a Sunday, and since it's our last night on the island as well as DiverG's last night, I'm thinking a party on the Square that night might be in order! :D

I'm in Cozumel from June 26th - July 4th. I should be around to meet up. Room for another at Wet Wendy's on 7/2?

I'm in Cozumel from June 26th - July 4th. I should be around to meet up. Room for another at Wet Wendy's on 7/2?

Absolutely! The more the merrier!

Back
Top Bottom