Travel baggage scale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
You might be interested in this scale if you are a frequent air traveler...

I got this AD today in the morning..... It will come in handy....

Otherwise, you can upgrade the member status by accumulating a lot of mileage to avoid any baggage fees. I don't pay any fees upto two checked in baggages.

balanzza3.jpg

I also use this scale and it has helped many times when I'm heading home and picked up too many souvenirs.

FYI, once you weigh the item, it will lock the weight on the display so you can set your bag down and then read the weight. Great for solo travelers like myself.

Ken

DD said,

we will match the price plus take off an
additional [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*10% of the difference.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let's see how it goes![/FONT]

I will say that airlines are getting stricter and stricter with the bag limits and weight limits. They used to not care if it was a few pounds over, but now just 3 to 5 pounds over and it is an issue.

I recently had one bag that was 55 pounds and one that was 45 pounds. They made me take 5 pounds worth of stuff out of the bag and transfer it to the other bag..... (moved some shoes, etc to the other bag outside pocket and damn airline employee thieves stole a brand new pair of Cole Hahns. :shakehead: bastards!!!!)

DD said,

we will match the price plus take off an
additional [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*10% of the difference.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let's see how it goes![/FONT]

well $16 is the low price. Take 10% off and you're down to $14.40

a 42% savings of DD's price. :D

Ok... Finally, I got the reply from DD.

The adjusted price is $15.10 plus $8.23 S/H, equal to $23.33.

Man, it is still more than Amazon due to the higher S/H charge....:D :popcorn:

I got one off ebay last year, came directly from china. its a different model but its good to 100lbs and can switch from english to metric and locks the weight on the screen until you hit reset.

The really sad part is, that with the airlines being such a pain about weight, that there is enough need for some one to design a product like this. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom