Diving in Guardalavaca, Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bayswaterbabe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to Guardalacava on 14th July for a week's vacation, staying at the Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort on Playa Esmeralda. I believe the hotel has an in-house dive centre called Sea Lovers. Does anyone have any information on this dive op, eg. do they have good gear (or should I bring my own), are they a safe outfit, how much does the diving cost, and can I pay with my (UK) credit card?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. I am travelling on my own and am therefore a little apprehensive.

irrelevant question, but: Is that you dancing in the photo?

I'm going to Cuba on Sunday, I hope to get some diving in. If I find out anything, I'll let you know when I get back...

Cuba is great, I saw one dive boat in Havana, didn't get a chance to dive :-(, and I couldn't get any info. :-(, sorry

No worries. Glad to hear you enjoyed Cuba. I'm really looking forward to my trip - will post a report if I get to do some diving.

Back
Top Bottom