Dutch Springs 7/18 - Looking for Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjmdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all from CT -
Going to Dutch Springs on Saturday, 7/11 to meet up with NE Dive of Wallingford. I am driving from Stratford CT and am looking for a buddy. This is my 3rd time to DS and was planning two single tank dives. I wanted to dive the back cove which is really neat with the underground structures and then any of the sunken stuff which is always fun but really open. I was certified last year and have ~ 20 dives, no more than 80', which is fine for me. Great buddy here !! :D
If your interested I would be glad to meet you or call me at 203 521 8961.
Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe. I'll probably be there on either 07/11 or 07/12. I'm just not sure which day yet. If it's the 11th, I'd be happy to dive with you.
When you say the back cove are you talking about the area near the old pumping station? I've been to Dutch saveral times this year, but I haven't been over in that area.

Yes, that is the area I was refering to . All the way over on the left when looking at a map.

Hi Joe. I'll probably be there on either 07/11 or 07/12. I'm just not sure which day yet. If it's the 11th, I'd be happy to dive with you.
When you say the back cove are you talking about the area near the old pumping station? I've been to Dutch saveral times this year, but I haven't been over in that area.

Hey Joe I will be there all weekend. Friday thur sunday. Maybe we can meet up for a dive . Snorkelsue will also be there. Looking forward to meeting new people.

I'm game for 7/18 let me know if you want to carpool.

Due to trimming the back of my garage this weekend with shorts and no safety glasses, I managed to get poison Ivy...bad. I was hoping this would subside by now, but has only worsened and resulted in a swollen right eye as well legs and arms.
I doubt I will make it to DS this weekend. I know you can go into dutchsprings.com to request a dive buddy if you have not found one already. You just need to check back into the site for responses. Again, sorry.

PS-There must be something better than Benedryl pills and caladryl lotion, anyone have any suggestions?

Due to trimming the back of my garage this weekend with shorts and no safety glasses, I managed to get poison Ivy...bad. I was hoping this would subside by now, but has only worsened and resulted in a swollen right eye as well legs and arms.
I doubt I will make it to DS this weekend. I know you can go into dutchsprings.com to request a dive buddy if you have not found one already. You just need to check back into the site for responses. Again, sorry.

PS-There must be something better than Benedryl pills and caladryl lotion, anyone have any suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom