Good place to buy iPod Nano?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks... I just ordered it... It comes with free shipping, but plus tax~~~~~ :(
It ends up about $160 with the manufacture warranty....

Thanks... I just ordered it... It comes with free shipping, but plus tax~~~~~ :(
It ends up about $160 with the manufacture warranty....

Sure, but if you went to Costco, you would have had to pay tax anyway... plus the gas to get there. :wink:

Sure, but if you went to Costco, you would have had to pay tax anyway... plus the gas to get there. :wink:

Yeap..... I can't complain. Costco is about 60mile away from my place. :wink:

Thanks again. Once I get it, I don't look back the price anymore... :eyebrow:

I got it in black finally... It shipped very quick and am impressed.......

I can't say if it is a refurbished one or not. It looks the new one to me...:)

If you're open to a refurbished model, check the Apple website. I bought my latest iMac, refurbished, from Apple and saved a significant amount. Plus if you buy a refurb from Apple, it comes with a one year warranty.

I agree, the refurbished Apple products are the way to go. I haven't had a bad experience with them yet.

What Apple offers in the refurbished store changes, so if you don't find what you are looking for now, check back and it may be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom