Just returned from Roatan- Taca air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well we just spent a wonderful week diving in Roatan. We stayed at Las Rocas in West Bay and I can't say enough good things about them. If you are looking for something small and relaxing it is the place to go. All of the staff was awesome.
Serena the dive master was great. There was the four of us and most of our dives were us with maybe 2 or 3 more divers.
I did get some pictures which I will post later.
Also wanted to let anyone know that might be flying from San Pedro to Roatan that the government shut down Taca/Islena due to back taxes on landing rights.
We were not aware of this until the day before when we went to check our flights! Ended up doing the ferry and taxi from LaCieba to San Pedro which turned out great. It was nice to see the mainland.
Lynn

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good trip. I can't wait to head down in Aug.

Now I'm feeling even better I didn't book with TACA. Continental direct from IAD.

Yeah, between the TACA news and the coup (and one persons trouble with the same condo we rented), we'll still wait it out. A lot of things can change between now and August and we're so looking forward to our family fun dive trip. Damn it, we're going!

Yes I definately think you will see him back. He hopefully will graduate at the end of May and head that way. He wants go go to South Africa for the world cup and then come there. I know he would just be so at home. He's a good kid...even if he is mine
Yes I am so glad we got to meet. Serena is awesome too and tell her we said hello.
When are you going to be back in Georgia? Let us know when you come this way and maybe we can get together....
We will definatly come back to Roatan...
Keep in touch
Lynn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom