A bit of help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy,

I can't believe you did not call me to go diving!!!! :depressed:

John

dude, it was a "class" total attention on the wendy girl. but hows about this week, i have a maybe date for tues and a maybe date for wens both at dutch. if they both work out i will sleep over. i think i will take my own car just so i can come and go as necessary. You are more more more than welcome to join.

Tues. would be a new diver that i dont know who i think will be a student of my "new" teacher Paul. on wens. its the standing bear bringing his boss to the quarry and i would be tagging along.

sound good?

lets make a plan.
w

Ok Its a problem when using a dry suit . I personal basis had one tailored and still had trouble with air in the legs. Yes as others have said . It all boils down to doing everything slow. being aware of your self and your kit. Ankle weights yes. Never be over weighted as this will make you over compensate. remember the air you put in the suit is only to lift it off your buddy for comfort.
Now seeing a photo of you and one in your dry suit, Its hard to judge . But often when I dived in the UK My legs always were slightly more Buoyant, And now and then I had to up right my self to move the air round and shake it out my sleeve or neck seal when on ascent.

thank you diveactive....no ankle weights the opposite....i want my legs light. but i think i am working it out. will dive this week to practice at 12lbs. its a funny feeling to be so light i have to get used to it.

take care
w

Back
Top Bottom