Diving in Umhlanga/Ballito

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jip ive dived there. Its a awesome place to go dive, there are many wrecks you can go dive there and there is ushaka marine were you can go dive in the big tanks with the sharks or whatever. I mostly dive by the fontao wreck its amazing there is alot of see life there and its just a very fun dive to go do. I go do it every time I go to umhlanga and thats quite alot and I still enjoy it.

Hope I helped you. ENJOY

Yes I dive there alot, log onto calypsoushaka.co.za they are a dive charter based in Ushaka Marine in Durban.
They list all the Dive sites in the area & are a great dive charter

Just dived Aliwal last week its amazing we got to see Ragged tooth sharks up close and personal and there were also dolphins.
It was amazing Id say go with Aliwal dive center there service is awesome and the dives there is just amazing. Im going again this week. I will be posting a video on youtube of this dive in a while so be sure to check it when I post it.

:thumbs-up

:jaws: Sharks RULE

Hi Guys we have some new dive sites in Umhlanga. We are operating under the name North Coast Coral Adventures. Apart from the dive sites mentioned we have Canyons which is a half an hour boat trip and is the old Umdloti River mouth and looks like a canyon. This an amazing Open Water Dive with plenty of sea life and plenty of rays It is in the depths of 14-17m. Then we have Peace Cottage which is an advanced reef dive with stunning sea life this is between 18m and 25m and is only a 5min boat trip. We have a new dive site called Kittys reef which is an open water to advanced dive. This is a really big reef with plenty of exploring and amazing fish an coral. This site is between 15-23m and is a 5-10m boat trip. Then we have our newest dive site that we still need to name, so come dive wtih us and help us choose a new name! We are always searching for new dive sites and are starting to dive deeper site and wrecks for the technical divers. Please come join us for an amazing experience! Untitled Document or 0713901991

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom