Aliwal Shoal & GW cage diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marianne777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am so excited about my last minute upcoming trip to South Africa March 6-16. I will be in Durban for 1 1/2 days only before heading off to Cape Town for 5 days. I have two questions:

1. Which dive ops would you recommend for Aliwal Shoal? I can only do 2 morning dives. Preferably one that will pick me up in Umhlanga Rocks and I tend to like small boats with 6-8 people max. I'd also like get the dives done in the morning then be back in Durban around 3pm to do some sightseeing as I'm there for such a short time.

2. Which dive op would you recommend for great white cage diving? Preferably one that will pick me up in Camps Bay, Cape Town and cages with 2-6 people max.

I think that's all the diving I can do on this trip. Such a bummer! Maybe next time...

Thanks in advance!

For GW diving in Cape Town contact mike@piscesdivers.co.za .They have an arrangement with one of the GW operators to do collections.

Have a great trip !!

Hi Marianne
I can assist you with all your requirements send me a mail with exactly what you are looking for and I will sort it always a pleasure to help a fellow diver john@giunjatabay.co.za or skype justsharks
Safe Diving
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom