Mares Cruise Roller Bag Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Later review of the Mares Cruise Roller.
After near 25 uses, I'm utterly dissapointed. This bag has proven quite a poor build quality in the end. The upper part came off as the fabric gave away from the seams.
Some parts of this bag are actually made from a very poor material - thin nylon fabric covered with a pvc layer that eventually peels off and then the seams rip it apart.
May I mention that I have never overloaded it, nor carried the weights in it.

ps: I have 10 years old back-packs, bought at the same price, that are still flawless, and this rag broke up just like a bad pair of shoes after only half a year.

Hi

I am sorry you are disappointed with this bag. The material used has proven to be very durable (not in your case) and the quality of construction has been very high. Many have been sold with few issues as you claim.

Your bag shold be under warranty, so if you are having these trouble, then bring it back to the place of purchase with your receipt.

Regards,

phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom