GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday, July 24th @ Molly GoodHeads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday, July 24th @ Molly GoodHeads :crafty: Welcome To Molly Goodhead's (727) 786-6255 Palm Harbor Ozona Florida Raw Bar

It's time for another gathering :bounce2: If you are new to the area, a new diver looking to meet some buddys, or just want to catch up w/ your dive buddies, come out to Molly's on the 24th. We'll be there @ 6:30 and usually go until about nine.

If you are keen on coming, post up and I will add you to the list :)

Attendees:
MissD
Bill
Robin
Scoobahdood
III
ScubaAnn
Echoo
Hansonian
Melissa
ScubaCrab

Last edited:
Do you accept peeps from the other coast? No meet and greets happening in Zero Beach and I need some dive stories!

Do you accept peeps from the other coast? No meet and greets happening in Zero Beach and I need some dive stories!

Your always welcome sistuh! Hrmmm, on second thought, us two together, this could be trouble :wink:

Hilary, I hope you can make it. I would like to learn more about the shore diving in Vero.

MissD is gonna be LONELY if you people dont post up!

Im N.

I wish I could go but have a lobster seminar that I had planned already for that night.:depressed::depressed:

Well since its basically in our backyard, and Larry is going, we r N 2

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Well since its basically in our backyard, and Larry is going, we r N 2

Larry going is enough to make me stay home. That dude is crazy!!!!!!:rofl3:

Going to be hard for me to get outa this one since my boat is almost right across the street. I will let you know how many in a day or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom