Guinness Record breaker at Gilboa Quarry July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those of you who didn't get stickers can PM me your address and I will get one out to you. I was so busy meeting people and having fun I kinda forgot about the stickers DOH! I'm buried trying to get my parents house on the market so be patient with me :*)

What a great weekend! Perfect weather, great people, and a dive that while stressful from a lane shepherd standpoint for me turned out to be a good time! Mike would have had a cow if he had seen all the people diving instead of maintaining their position on their assigned line. Saw some small problems underwater including one girl choking bad enough she had to abort but she kept her cool. Had a few wandering down to touch the boat and some with buoyancy control issues but the dive still managed to go smoothly. Once you got under it was hard to tell where your lane was as a shepherd when people didn't stay on their assigned lines. Heck I lost my shepherd buddy immediately after spotting a diver with buoyancy issues at the start and it was 10 minutes until I found him. I cruised my lane and parts of the neighboring lanes after the vis dropped picking divers with good buoyancy control as my 'go to' diver if I had a problem until I found my buddy.

What a crazy but fun dive! I did take a couple minutes to pose for people wanting bunny ear photos LOL!

Thanks to everyone in my lane for being patient and good sports!

MARCO!

Ber

Hey Boats, I talked to you several times! I was usually with my wife/daughter/son. They have hair, walk, dive, you know who they are :)

Hey!

Someone how, I boogered up my camera after the dive on Saturday. BUT, I downloaded some software, and was able to recover some of the photos! I've posted them in the photo gallery here! Please, check them out!

I'll try and post a few here. I've YET to figure out how to show figures in a post! ALSO, how in the heck do you upload a vid? I figured you'd just find it, click and upload! Geez!

Thanks! I know, the pics aren't great. I was excited!

Attachments

• File0040.jpg
    File0040.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 83
  • File0052.jpg
    File0052.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 77
  • File0071.jpg
    File0071.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 84
  • File0073.jpg
    File0073.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 81
  • File0077.jpg
    File0077.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 85
  • File0087.jpg
    File0087.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 101
I saw Berr getting stopped LOTS with those bunny ears on her head!

I think she sleeps in those ears...

Hey Spyder,
I did win a scooter at the drawings and $36 on the cow drop! I had a nice time visiting with you and your family on sat.Maybe we can dive somewhere close by soon.

Hey Boats, Nice pics!

Thanks! Glad you guys liked the pics!

Also, I have a VID of those divers playing cards! Again, if I ever figure out how to UPLOAD a video, I'll post it!

Hey Boats,

Where did you get the cards? My son/daughter are now jonesing for a deck. Hopefully you can figure out how to get the vid uploaded, can't wait to see it!

Sounds good, maybe a trip to France Park or something? This weekend and next are tied up, maybe later in August?

Back
Top Bottom