Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but humboldt squids have speargun-proof armor to wear.

I wish I could change the television telepathically.

Granted but you can only turn it to Oprah.

I wish I had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich right now.....

Damn you DM95. That is cruel!

Granted but you need it pureed and fed through a tube to your stomach.

I wish DM95 could have fries with his Philly Cheese Steak sandwich.

Granted he gets fries but they are are STALE AND DRIED OUT. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish I could stop wishing for things.

Granted, but now you feel empty because you have no wishes.

I wish I had a money tree.

granted, but it has an disease and all you get are pennies

I wish something exciting happens here at work tonight

Well, if you are a medical professional at an emergency department and wishing for a trauma, oh too bad. But I will grant your wish and bless you with the most patients that have acute gastrointestinal disorders. The excitement- you lack support staff, bedpans, emesis basins, and you must step, fetch, and improvise- with your hands. Have a good night! :wink:

I wish I had someone to appreciate my cooking.

granted a St Bernard and her pups love your cooking, bad new is they also love your living room furniture.

I wish I had jet ski

Granted you have a beatiful Yellow and Black high horse power Jet Ski . But the only poblem is the company who built it forgot to put a fuel tank on it.

I wish i had a beatiful 50ft dive boat fully loaded with all state of the art equipment on it.

Wish granted. Sadly, with all that state of the art equipment, there's no room for anyone else on the boat except Joe. You should have wished for a 100' boat. :doh:

I wish Joe lets me watch over his harem while he takes his solo dive trips on his undersized boat. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom