Dive Report for Panhandle Spearfishing Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see there is a real lack of training on this board!

Few things taste better than red snapper sashimi with a little citrus juice and soy sauce. Melts in your mouth I tells ya!

Nice video and post JP, looks like you had a great outing and with a bonus Shark encounter!

Hey Cuz!!

Great report, glad you had a good time. Would love to go spearfishing with you some time and sample that secret sauce.

AL

Glad everyone's enjoying it so far. I would really like to get a trip together where all of us could meet up for a low budget spearfishing trip sometime in late August / early September. Maybe camp out on one of those nice sand campgrounds instead of paying out the @$$ for a hotel down there. It seems like the same people in here post pics, reports, and video, so why not meet up and make the dive report of all reports!?! Anywho, I'm just excited about going again...

I did pick up two nice Shovelnose on one of my dives, but I auctioned them off to one of the other divers for his Snapper!

That looks sweet, I'm down if we could get some people together. Anyone interested? Snapper season is closing soon.

DUDE!! Next time you want to give away some mud bugs you just let me know :D We can work out a trade..

I did pick up two nice Shovelnose on one of my dives, but I auctioned them off to one of the other divers for his Snapper!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom