Mares MC1-rgbm, IRIS interface, SPG, Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to give up diving ( health reasons ) and I am selling all my gear. For a full listing of the gear look under Canada, - Ontario Fresh Water Freaks (OFWF)

On this thread, I am selling my CONSOLE consisting of a Dive Computer, an SPG and a compass

Mares MC1-rgbm Dive Computer ( air & Nitrox ), Mares SPG, and Dive Compass all mounted in a single console.

Also the Infrared IRIS interface for the Dive computer. It transfers all the dive data and plots your dive profile, max depth, average depth and bottom time, etc., to your log book. ( I used SCUBASE as well for my log book pages )

I paid $988 CDN for them and I am asking 1/2 price @ $494 CDN

PM me if you have interest and I will send you photos and more info.

Al

Attachments

• Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IRIS-1.jpg
    IRIS-1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IRIS-2.jpg
    IRIS-2.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IRIS-3.jpg
    IRIS-3.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 70
For those divers that were asking, the Mares MC1-rgbm will store the last 50 dives. Also the batteries can be replaced by the user. Uses two AA cells

Last edited:
For those who PM'd me, the IRIS is a link from the dive computer to a PC via infrared. It transfers all the "dive profile" data to the Mares IRIS software running on the PC. The software plots the dive profile in a X-Y graph form. The depth is on the Y axis and the time is on the X axis. The photo of the log book page is SCUBASE ( a separate program ) that can read the Mares IRIS Dive data.

Al

Al

Can the IRIS infrared interface work with Vista Software ?

Sorry Chris, I can't answer that question. Maybe check with the Mares people on this board. It came with a serial plug and I got a "serial - USB" convertor for it. I ran it on Windows XP

Al

Back
Top Bottom