Don't you get tired ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deco chamber? DECO CHAMBER???? What on God's green earth do you sad-sack scuba divers know about chambers? Huh, HUH? I bet you've never seen the inside of a chamber so small that you coyuld hardly fit yer dam arm inside it!!!!! Well take it from me that's luuuuuuuxuury compared to what we commercial types doand DO YOU KNOW WHAT????? We love it!!!! It show that we're REAL men, not some nancy-boy squealing little girly rather have a nice croissant with latte than dive bollock-naked into 0 degrees centigrade water wearing only a leopard-skin thong and singing Abba at the top of our prepubescent voices pathetic excuses for a PROPER DIVER like you.

You make me puke, the lot of you.
larry, dearest, i beg to differ... although not a thong you were once caught wearing some cheetah-spotted shorts not a few years ago...

mv-tarzanxmas.jpg

Jag

oops... sorry... wrong photo...

larryshorts.jpg

Jag

Leaving aside your utter ineptitude in linking the right photograph, and apart from the shoddy Photochop work (yours, no doubt), may I just say on behalf of myself and all female, gay, bi-curious persons on SB, and Chip, that the subject of your photo is a pretty gosh-darned handsome chap.

We need a reason? WE NEED A REASON? Who the Hell are you coming round here asking if we gotta dam' reason? Who the Hell are you, anyway? You got a picture of a turtle's ass as your avatar for God's sake! What does that say about you, you WEIRDO? I bet you get your kicks from sneaking up on those poor damn turtles and SBS'ing them roughly*, without so much as a by-your-leave. You disgust me. You and all your turtle molesting pals who claim - oh so believeably - to be animal lovers. ANIMAL LOVERS! Oh yeah, I know your game and you're not getting away with it not on my damn watch that's for sure I'll have you up for child support on every one of those poor half-turtle-half-human assuming you are human and not some weird ORC or ogre type and that woudn't surprise me either what is it then leatherbacks ridleys greens or what I bet your depravity doesn't end there I bet you've been having your evil way with land tortoises as well.

It makes me sick, so it does.

* Ask Chip104 for an explanation. I've spent enough time on you, you despicable ogre-orc-human-turtle-interfering-type.

Oh. Welcome to SB!

:D
:showtime:

We need a reason? WE NEED A REASON? Who the Hell are you coming round here asking if we gotta dam' reason? Who the Hell are you, anyway? You got a picture of a turtle's ass as your avatar for God's sake! What does that say about you, you WEIRDO? I bet you get your kicks from sneaking up on those poor damn turtles and SBS'ing them roughly*, without so much as a by-your-leave. You disgust me. You and all your turtle molesting pals who claim - oh so believeably - to be animal lovers. ANIMAL LOVERS! Oh yeah, I know your game and you're not getting away with it not on my damn watch that's for sure I'll have you up for child support on every one of those poor half-turtle-half-human assuming you are human and not some weird ORC or ogre type and that woudn't surprise me either what is it then leatherbacks ridleys greens or what I bet your depravity doesn't end there I bet you've been having your evil way with land tortoises as well.

It makes me sick, so it does.

* Ask Chip104 for an explanation. I've spent enough time on you, you despicable ogre-orc-human-turtle-interfering-type.

Oh. Welcome to SB!

:D
someone here needs a hug like that barrel coral... :p

hey chip, as larry said you need to explain SBS'ing to markho71.

haha yeah I saw but I ignored it for a reason!... :mooner:

(needless to say, UW SBS should be done in an environmentally friendly manner...)

larry needs to be in some place warmer... must be bored out of his wits down under.

Back
Top Bottom