Dive Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to give up diving ( health reasons ) and I am selling all my gear. For a full listing of the gear look under Canada, - Ontario Fresh Water Freaks (OFWF)

On this thread, I am selling my DIVE LIGHTS

One C8 dual bulb dive light (uses 8 C Cells) and a mini-back up light (uses 6 AA cells)
Both are Lime green and are made by UW Kinetics ( asking $75 CDN )

One high tech GreenForce LED Dive Light Flexi FunStar with 42" ambilical cable. (uses 8 AA Cells). Can be used as a hand held or as a remote with canister on BCD and lamp/hand grip in hand. I only got to use it twice before I had to stop diving. (virtually brand new) ( I paid $375 and I am asking $200 CDN )

I am in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and would like to offer it to a local diver if possible.

PM me if you have interest and I will send you photos.

Al

Attachments

• greenforce.jpg
    greenforce.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Dive Lights.jpg
    Dive Lights.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi DI,
I am interested in the UK pair of lime green lights you have. Can you send me more pics or let me know if you have already sold them. Terry tpietron@hotmail.com

Hi Terry...

The dive lights are still available. I can open them up and take some photos for you. They were not used that much as I only did 13 night dives with them and then switched to the canister light.

The C8 dive light has dual bulbs and if one blows out, you simply flip to the other.

I'll send you an email with more specs and photos.

Al

how bright is the funstar head?

and would you be interested to ship to perth australia?

----------------------

Perth Australia ??? I would hand deliver it (if I could). I've been to Australia, great country - great people.

This dive light is my pride and joy, It is very bright. My dive buddy always said when I come around the wreck with it, it's like the sun has come up. Mine has a lamp fixture with one LeD but you can also put the three LeD version on it. (less battery life though with the 3 version)

Look up the GREENFORCE website for a full description. I only had a change to dive twice with it before I had to stop diving, so is is brand new.

Shipping to Australia might be expensive so it may not be feasible. Check out the Greenforce website.

Send me an email and I can give you more info. aparktcl@hotmail.com

Good onya mate ...

Al

The GREENFORCE dive light has been sold. The SunLite C8 light and Mini Q40 are still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom