Cozumel in August 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Scuba Club Cozumel 15th-20th. Then we are looking to Cenote dive on the 20th or 21st and go to Chichen Itza. Anyone want to team up for that mainland stuff?
Got a hotel picked out for PDC? Alhoagal found one she really liked better than her first pick. I tried one I hated there.

Got a hotel picked out for PDC? Alhoagal found one she really liked better than her first pick. I tried one I hated there.

No clue on PDC plans yet. It was enough to decide on the CZM plans. Taking all advice though!

Oh really?! If our boat stops at the Occi, I'll ask about you. And I promise to behave. I'll have my regular bud with me so shouldn't have issues like I did last time.

I'll be looking for you. Glad to hear there won't be any issues this time. I will try to behave but I can't say the same about my wife.

No clue on PDC plans yet. It was enough to decide on the CZM plans. Taking all advice though!
The is a horribly long thread by Alhoagal "I hurt myself today" that goes on an on about her adventures on Coz, PDC, etc. She tried one, then moved one she liked better, but it'd be hell to find that report on that thread - that she liked to keep in one, multi-hundred post piece. Might PM her...?

My bud found one he liked on PDC when we were there last year, but of course he forgot the name. We will be looking at it again on Aug 22 as we walk by.
I'll be looking for you. Glad to hear there won't be any issues this time. I will try to behave but I can't say the same about my wife.
Sudden, surprise OOG drills are a hoot. I'm getting better at them tho. I salvaged enough for a 50 ft CESA and reclaimed enough to inflate BC and blow air whistle, but - I'm getting to old for such adventures. We're going to keep it tame this time.

Eh, it's okay if your wife gets rowdy.

Are large numbers of whale sharks still hanging around Isla de Mujeres?

Yesterday (about 5:00 PM) I had a peek at the Scuba Club Cozumel webcam. Someone put up a hand written sign (looked like a piece of bristle board) that said.... TEMP 88 Wind Chill 87 :cool2:

We should get them to post the water temps too.

LOL !! I'll have to check out their web cam... Sub-48 hours till departure... YEAH!!!

Just back. What a great week of diving with Blue Angel and Jorge. Caught 2 lionfish during our dives. Great food at the usual places. All around fantastic trip.

I just made reservations for staying at Hotel Cozumel from Sept. 12 thru 19. My friend will be taking her open water cert. She finshed her contained work with Atlantic Edge, as did I a year ago. I made reservations with Dive with Martin. Dive with Martin provides equipment which neither of us have.

We'll be doing 5 days of 2 tank dives and 1 night dive. My only diving experience was my referral dive and advanced classes in Curacao with the Dive Bus. I've heard good things about Dive with Martin. If they are close to the Dive Bus in customer service I'll be happy.

I just made reservations for staying at Hotel Cozumel from Sept. 12 thru 19. My friend will be taking her open water cert. She finshed her contained work with Atlantic Edge, as did I a year ago. I made reservations with Dive with Martin. Dive with Martin provides equipment which neither of us have.

We'll be doing 5 days of 2 tank dives and 1 night dive. My only diving experience was my referral dive and advanced classes in Curacao with the Dive Bus. I've heard good things about Dive with Martin. If they are close to the Dive Bus in customer service I'll be happy.
You might want to hire a private DM for your first dives, and hers.

And post on the Sept thread. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom