lost pumpkins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damsel Fish

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know....

Helped with the last half of a rescue class today and they told me that they dove over at Mansfield Dam yesterday...... and guess what they found???

If you guessed pumpkins left over from the Halloween dive, you guessed right.

They want to know what they won. :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!!

Unfortunately, all the prizes have been "dumped" outta the little bags they were in, so I have no way of translating the pumpkin number to a prize.

I wish I had the decals ready to go so I could send them some of those.

That same thing happened at Clear Springs when they did their treasure hunt. I dove that day but didn't do the treasure hunt. Then the next weekend on my first dive I found 2 of the clay pigeons they had painted orange in the first 5 minutes of my first dive, but a week late, so no prize for me.

Better late than never doesn't appear to mean much in a treasure hunt!

They'd probably like the decals as well as anything. Let me know when they're ready and I'll get a few to give to them. I've already told them about the "Swampsters".

Man that hurts!!!
After all the money I wasted on buying golf balls.
People are still finding pumpkins.
Anyone want to buy some clay pigeons real cheap?

Dive Safe!!!!
Da Vettster
(The displaced Swampster)

Tony,

I had to work too. But it was still a good day. It's getting cold here too. And it's starting to rain. So we may have a mess in the morning with ice on the bridges. Hope you have a great birthday!! Stay warm.

Back
Top Bottom