How to store equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stinggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am planning on taking over part of my husband's garage to store and clean my equipment.
How and where do you store your equipment??
Suggestions will be appreciated........:blinking:

Once everything is dry I store my gear in a big plastic crate with a contents list on the inside lid. Regs lay on everything else.

I have a storage rack in my office where I keep my gear. It is temp controlled and out of the sun to help prevent damage. That is after I clean it thoroughly.

I have a storage rack in my office where I keep my gear. It is temp controlled and out of the sun to help prevent damage. That is after I clean it thoroughly.
Can you send a picture of the rack?

I have a 5 foot by 10 foot closet just off the master bath room where I hang and store all my gear after it's cleaned. Smells good in there!

I have two dowel rods that are hung downstairs in the basement where everything hangs on...and a few mouse traps with PB on them to make sure they don't think that the diving stuff tastes better just in case

I have two dowel rods that are hung downstairs in the basement where everything hangs on...and a few mouse traps with PB on them to make sure they don't think that the diving stuff tastes better just in case

Good idea but we don't have basemants in Florida. If we attempted that we would have indoor swimming pools.(haha)

Everything gets rinsed completely and dried, wing, BP and tanks seperated and stored in the back room of the house. Reg sets, wet suits and drysuits hung on wall hangers and everything else stored on a 5 shelf (18"X36") storage rack from Walmart.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom