Saturday, August 15th, Captain Mike, 40+ miles out, spearing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make sure y'all look pretty. HoundDog/Mike/ScubaThrill is going to come along and make a video for us/of us spearfishing. :uwphotographer:

**NEWS FLASH**
Robin is not feeling well and will probably have to cancel this dive. If you are interested in her spot please post up. She will make a final 'go, no-go' decision tomorrow.

**NEWS FLASH**
Robin is not feeling well and will probably have to cancel this dive. If you are interested in her spot please post up. She will make a final 'go, no-go' decision tomorrow.

Uh-oh...

And the weather has improved :yeahbaby:

Saturday...Southeast winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning...then numerous thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Was thinking of moving things back 1/2 an hour. What do you guys think? Just so we have a better chance of missing the afternoon stuff.

Dinner tonight with the crew that is diving tomorrow was awesome. I have a new favorite restaurant. Thanks Donny and Ann. :)

P.S. Don't forget the gun!

Dinner tonight with the crew that is diving tomorrow was awesome. I have a new favorite restaurant. Thanks Donny and Ann. :)

P.S. Don't forget the gun!
How did the dive go?????

Ya no kidding what is the hold up on the report? where are the pics of the fish ya hauled in.

I was out today and the morning was wouderful seas were smooth as glass, I was only 15ish miles out tho. got caught in a storm on the way in. a little ruff but it was a fast mover

Ann had the nicest stringer, seas weren't bad, vis was 30+, was an AWESOME day. Mike will post a vid soon.

captmike0-15-09.jpg

Attachments

• capt mike 0-15-09.jpg
    capt mike 0-15-09.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 28
That's look a little better than the cornfields I've been looking at the past several days...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom