ScubaPro MK18 / G250HP & R190 Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to give up diving ( health reasons ) and I am selling all my gear. For a full listing of the gear look under Canada, - Ontario Fresh Water Freaks (OFWF)

On this thread, I am selling my ScubaPro Regs and Octo.

ScubaPro MK18 first stage & G250HP Regulator with a ScubaPro R190 Octo

They have had 82 fresh water dives (no salt water) and was always flushed clean after every dive. They had their annual maintenance overhauls as required. Excellent condition and well taken care of.

I paid $1,040 CDN for them and I am asking 1/2 price @ $520 CDN

PM me if you have interest and I will send you photos and more info.

Al

Attachments

• ScubaPro-1.jpg
    ScubaPro-1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 140
  • ScubaPro-2.jpg
    ScubaPro-2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Christine

The MK18 first swivels ( actually rotates ). This takes a great deal of tension off of the hoses where they connect to the HP and LP ports. It a very good design and can be configured UP or DOWN. I had them mounted DOWN in such a way that it protects the ports and hoses from any collisions with objects that are near your tanks.

Al

if you decide that your in a position that you would like to sell just the octo, let me know. thanks, nik

Back
Top Bottom