Mares Vector 1000 BCD - 82 dives only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to give up diving ( health reasons ) and I am selling all my gear. For a full listing of the gear look under Canada, - Ontario Fresh Water Freaks (OFWF)

On this thread, I am selling my MARES Vector MRS 1000 BCD with two detachable weight packs.

It has had 82 fresh water dives (no salt water) and was always flushed clean after every dive. It has two dump valves ( one top & one bottom ) plus the inflator hose. Excellent condition and well taken care of.

It is size "L" and is black. I am 6'1" at 200 lbs. I am in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and would like to offer it to a local diver if possible.

PM me if you have interest and I will send you photos.

I paid $552 CDN for it and I am asking 1/2 price = $276 CDN

Al

Attachments

• Mares_Vector_1000_MRS_440.jpg
    Mares_Vector_1000_MRS_440.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
For those divers that were asking, the two removable weight packs have a quick release push buttons. They currently have 5 lbs each for fresh water ( nothing required for salt water )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom