Deaf & HoH Trip to Philippines Aug 2010!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAIBdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this trip ! I am planning to be aboard ! I am a certified ASL Interpreter and I will be along on the trip !!! I hope many Americans and Canadians will join me on this wonderful trip !

Please feel ree to contact me

NAIBdiver1

For more information:
Deaf / HOH

16th to 26th August to the Visayas!

Communication

We use a wide range of communication methods to ensure that everyone can understand and participate; these being: BSL, ASL, lip-speaking, gestures and fingerspelling. We aim to accommodate everyone, whatever their communication needs are!

Please note, however, that all our trips will be a mix of D/deaf, hard of hearing and hearing people.

I google'd Divheart - looks like a wonderful organization !

The trip to Visays will be great ! I've never dove there, but have been reading all that I can about the diving there - can't wait !

looks neat about the trip, sorry--i can't join you. wrong time since i just join this forum recently... maybe next year? have you gone that part as living on board before?

No this will be my first time to the Philippines. Worldwide Dive and Sail (link above) have a Deaf/HoH trip once a year. Hope you cab go next year !

I'd love to do this someday. The Worldwide Dive & Sail trips look like a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom