Dive buddies needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwardinlacey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for dive buddies to go explore puget sound with. I'm in olympia but can do day trips depending on my work schedual. I am wanting to do one or two days of diving a month (all I can afford right now) with maybe two dives/day. I'm pretty open schedual wise and can dive on any day pretty much. I'm esp interested in diving on the 18th and 19th of Aug as the tides will be pretty low (-2.5) so if you're interested give me a hollar. Single dive buddies or group dives are cool either way

Get more response if you will post location IN the SUBJECT line....... :wink:

I second Scubak's recommendation -- there are a lot of south end divers there, and a lot of active divers.

I had a chance to dive with TedwardinLacey at Tolmie State park last week.. Very nice Guy and it was a pleasure diving with him..Pretty safe Diver and tries to keep things by the book..Not bad for a rookie..

Let me know Ted if your up for another dive later..Just holler at me..I'll go down with you again.

Hey Ted,

Let me know if you are still weekend diving. I was thinking of diving near Tacoma this weekend and need a buddy to go with. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom