Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty much anything other than ironing!

So, now that you spend all of your time either diving or on ScubaBoard, do you still read (I mean read things other that ScubaBoard posts)?

Yep - supposed to dive this weekned.

(And yep - still read but about 1/2 the usual volume.)

Where are you going diving?

Dutch - although a dive buddy has been talking about doing a dive off the jersey coast . . I need to find out which we are doing.

Hope your bathtub is pretty big!!!!!!

(and it's 1-2 books a week now Silly Scuba!)

I have an old car, a boat, and an airplane sunk in the tub. Makes for great diving. Of course, my son wants to know why I stole his toy car, boat and airplane.

Do you love your job, or is it just a paycheck?

LMAO!! Well at Dutch we also have helicopter!!!!

Both . . . fortunate to love my job but it is a means to an end . . . it is not what I get my kicks from and it stays at the office when I leave.

you?

I love my job, both because of what I do and because of the impact it has. I get up every morning excited about what I do (OK, most mornings). I will confess that my job has become my mistress and I am a work-a-holic (part of why I don't dive more) and she is almost alway with me. I could make much more money elsewhere, so that ain't why I'm here.

How many hours per day are you on ScubaBoard?

Too many . . .

Now you have me curious - what is it you do? PM me if you don't want to put it out there in the public domain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom