Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4330 posts and I had to go add one to this thread!!! I guess I need to go back to the funny farm and practice weaving some more baskets.

4330 posts and I had to go add one to this thread!!! I guess I need to go back to the funny farm and practice weaving some more baskets.

You backslider you!! :wink:

I was given an embroidered pillow once that says "I don't suffer from insanity- I enjoy every minute of it" :D

well said PHD another blow against those so called female supremist

thank_you_comment_graphic_02.gif

You backslider you!! :wink:
I was given an embroidered pillow once that says "I don't suffer from insanity- I enjoy every minute of it" :D

I resemble that remark. First heard it many years ago on a very old TV show. Guy was asked if he "suffered from insanity" and he replied, "No, I rather enjoy it."

No, I agree. Females are supreme, especially if we are talking about PHD :D

Just how long have you suffered from these dilussions of grandeur. I bet you think Auburn has a good football team too???? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

And I bet you think I won't smack you when I meet you at Vortoberfest :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom