Time to hang up the fins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trogloxene

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
for a few months as I eagerly await the birth of my daughter in a few weeks.

I am hoping to get wet one more time at Hudson Grotto on Sunday. Maybe I will see some of you there!

Sean

Congratulations on the baby girl.
I'm also awaiting the birth of a baby girl due 9/27. But thank God this time it's my "grandaughter". And a baby boy due 12/20 my "grandson." By the end of th year I will have four grandchildren!!!!

Congratulations on the baby girl.
I'm also awaiting the birth of a baby girl due 9/27. But thank God this time it's my "grandaughter". And a baby boy due 12/20 my "grandson." By the end of the year I will have four grandchildren!!!!

Thanks! And congratulations to be a grandma again! I have a 2 year old son also

Sean

Congrats! I may try and make it out Sunday. I just had my cave regs serviced and tanks hydroed and I need to do a check-out dive or two before heading back underground w/ them. I just have to get over to Lakeland to pick up everything before then.

Thanks!

Congrats! I may try and make it out Sunday. I just had my cave regs serviced and tanks hydroed and I need to do a check-out dive or two before heading back underground w/ them. I just have to get over to Lakeland to pick up everything before then.

Cool! Lakeland - Couldn't you find someplace closer to get them serviced?

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom